It's A Wonderful Life
It's A Wonderful Life is a holiday classic in American cinema. It is a classic because of the heartwarming story and showing the spirit of giving around Christmas time. Here is a beat sheet laying out the movie to show how it is a classic story. Opening Image: The opening image is of the galaxy and these two stars talking about the movies hero George Bailey. Talking about sending down an angel to make sure George does not throw away his life. Theme Stated: The theme stated at the beginning is that George Bailey wants to discover things so the whole movie is going to be a journey of him discovering his life. Set-Up: The set up is simple to show the man the George Bailey is showing him saving his little brother from a frozen lake at a young age and then showing him talking about exploring. Showing that Mr. Potter is the antagonist in his families life because he controls everything in the town and wants to see the Bailey's family building shut down. Catalyst: When ...
I liked this video I thought it was funny and had good camera shots. You did a good job with the color correction all your shots had good color. You could improve on the various angles maybe. Overall you did a good job and I liked the film. -Victoria Scarduzio
ReplyDeleteThis is such a creative and unique video! Great shots and angles and very nice job on correcting lighting. You could have chosen a bit better intro music because it doesn't fit the scene very well. Other than that, very good! Love it!
ReplyDelete-Kit Walters
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your music on this video. It had a great touch to the video, you really filmed well with all of the hallway running scenes and making it stay not shaky. You could improve on some of the background noise at some points, but overall really good. I really liked this video in the end. - Bryce Lundgren
ReplyDeleteNice Video! I really liked the different kinds of music that you had in the film, and I also liked your choice of shots, especially the close up of the foot running up the stairs! I also liked how creative your film was, and I thought the ending was funny too. I think you could improve on your consistency of shots, like at around 24 seconds you had a close up shot that maybe didn't fit that well. But other than that it was a really good film!
ReplyDelete-Zach Clay